As a bilingual interpreter, you will use your working languages and interpersonal skills to provide accurate meaning-for-meaning interpretation between our English-speaking clients and their limited-English-speaking patients or customers. Our employees interpret for several industries, such as healthcare, finance, insurance, 9-1-1, and business, so every call often feels like a new and different experience.
CyraCom will provide you with the comprehensive training and ongoing support you need to become a professional interpreter. You’ll also be joining the leading provider of language interpretation services in a fast-growing and exciting industry, with room to grow into a career.
Answer the call. Become an interpreter.
- Must travel to contact center to work (not a work from home position)
- 18 years of age or older
- Authorized to work in the US
- High school completion or equivalent
- Proficient in English and at least one other language, as determined by our Language Checkup assessment
- Competitive wages and generous benefits package
- Paid professional interpreter training
- Overtime pay and merit-based increases
-Internal promotion opportunities
- A diverse, inclusive, and supportive environment
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $14.50 /hour